Electronics development, PCB design, Embedded software.
Our engineering team helped the customer to develop a E-Reader equipped with the touch screen Wacom. The E-Reader supports specialized informational feeds NewspaperDirect.
The reader got a software package supporting all the traditional features typical for high-end readers, like adjustable text size and portrait / landscape orientation.
- touchscreen Wacom Penabled
- CPU Freescale i.MX31L
- WM8352 power management/codec device by Wolfson Microelectronics
- 2 GB SD storage, expandable micro-SDHC
- 8.1-inch E-Ink screen
- resolution 768 × 1024, 160 dpi, 16 grayscale
- 3G Verison / Qualcomm Gobi Module
- overall size 193 × 149 × 10.7 mm
- weight 360 g
- micro-USB connector (USB 2.0 slave)
- Lion rechargeable battery