We made thousands of components with varying complexity, up to 2000 pins for a single item. During the library creation, we use different CADs in order to satisfy the Customer’s specific requirements. Each component goes through the three-step verification procedure to meet high standards of expertise.
Having a ready-to-use database of schematic symbols from EDALITY:
- saves time of customer’s schematic designers on entering entire scheme
- decreases risks of mistakes leading to restart of production, i.e. saving time and resources
- means that all the symbols are represented in the unified format predefined upfront, i.e. getting clean and transparent library convenient for everyone
- provied compliance with requirements of IEC 60617, etc.
Having a ready-to-use database of PCB footprints from EDALITY:
- saves time of customer’s layout designers on PCB layout design
- proves high quality of footprints minimizing the probability of issues during production
- means compliance with requirements of IPC standard
- saves resources and minimizes distractions during a project
Supplying a component library with a 3D model makes further mechanical design easy and transparent.